CFN Alabama vs Duke Prediction

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Dang it Gray… If you jinx us because you started this thread I’m going to give you infinite amounts of grief.

CA owns this thread. I hope it’s not too late to avoid the jinx :(

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I won't be surprised if Duke scores at least 2 TD ... first game of the season and the 2s and 3s will play so it's kind of par for the course. Even though I won't be disappointed if our D pitches a shutout either :)

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Cutcliffe is a solid coach and Duke will give us a good game. I figure Alabama will approach this defense with an attempt to wear them down. Not because we can't pass on them but because we know we can pass on anybody, it's the other parts of the offense that we need to build up to win the big games. Defensively I expect some mistakes by the linebackers. I don't know if any of those will result in points but I do expect them to convert a few 3rd downs when our guys are out of position.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
My prediction was 52 - 7. Not sure Duke will get 17. But could, I suppose, if the defensive 2s and 3s go in early.
Yep. I think the players and staff will be very disappointed if they give up 17. This defense is going to try to make everyone forget the defense that was on the field the last 4 or 5 games of last year and specifically the last 3 games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.