Rb1 and Rb2 sitting out first half against Duke

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Hopefully, this nips it in the bud for the rest of the year. Pretty crazy... I assume this was known before the depth charts came out... unless the movie was last night...

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
I realize these are college kids. I was one at one time. But this is hard to understand. Maybe a good wake up call for everyone including us fans. I’ll be happy with a 1 point win Saturday.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Re: It's that time yet again.... Pick the score: Alabama vs. Duke

With the developments of losing 4 key players for a half, I am predicting 24-10.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Stupid is as stupid does. Of course, we don't know the details, but we should be fine even if these guys miss the first half.

Bring on Chadarius Townsend and Keilan Robinson. This is your chance, guys. Make the most of it. Run hard and protect Tua in the pocket!

If I was CNS and we had the game well in hand at halftime, I'd consider not playing them at all. Grab some pine, boys! I got lots of guys foaming at the mouth to take your spot in the lineup.

Last edited:

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
We still shouldn't have trouble scoring on Duke, but if our fourth string rb misses a blitz pickup....

I sure hope it turns out these guys had a flat tire or something. Otherwise I'm worried about leadership issues on this team. Not like this is a true freshman fourth string kick returner.

I’ve read both first half and first quarter. Either way i dread ABC’s entire pregame being about how we were supposed to come in super focused and instead we are missing key upperclassmen for disciplinary reasons....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.