Rb1 and Rb2 sitting out first half against Duke

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hope that Ford can go, but I have a great deal of faith in KRob.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Re: Robinson and Harris suspended for first half against Duke.

I read this a few days ago on another site while browsing, but didn’t believe it. The person said they’d miss the first quarter, so we’ll see. They supposedly missed or were late to a movie . I can’t understand why these 2 starters would even think about doing that. SMH

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
One would think losing the way they did to Clemson that everyone would be super focused and ready.Maybe this is the attention getter that they all need. If you screw up, you miss pt regardless of where you are on the depth chart or how many stars was by your name. Huge opportunities for K. Robinsin, Ford and Townsend.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
One would think losing the way they did to Clemson that everyone would be super focused and ready.Maybe this is the attention getter that they all need. If you screw up, you miss pt regardless of where you are on the depth chart or how many stars was by your name. Huge opportunities for K. Robinsin, Ford and Townsend.
Thank goodness we have a coach with the stones to sit his #1 and #2 RBs. I hope that message is not lost on the players benched and the rest of the team.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read this a few days ago but didn’t believe it. Someone said they missed a movie night or were late for it.

I can’t understand why they think they could do that. Team focus and leadership needs to be strong. I hope Jerome Fords ankle is better for Sat.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Perfect opportunity for Coach to get the teams attention at the beginning of the year and maybe nip this in the bud for the year.

Imdone

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 18, 2019

If they were late for a team event I can understand a quarter suspension....boys will be boys...
If they missed the team event in it's entirety......I honestly might kick them off

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

They all missed a team movie event. There is more players. I'm not sure if the story is correct.... I heard 1st quarter... not 1st half. Well see in coming days.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.