Dylan Moses hurt according to Aaron Suttles

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
If its serious (which is the rumor) then now is the time to panic a little. That's a big hit to our Championship hopes.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm seriously starting to question our practice regimen. I think if you compare the injuries to our linebackers and defensive line over the past 5 years it has to be double or triple than most other teams. There has to be something we can do different to limit these injuries..

Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Matt Zenitz from AL.com said its an ACL and he is out for the year.

Tua is really going to have to live up to the "best Alabama QB of all time" label if we have any hope to win a championship now.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
DL hasn't been a big issue from my point of view with practice injuries, and neither has OL. CB haven't had any major issues in practice either. Why are specifically LB's getting hit so bad? I'm not sold anything can be done about it. This hasn't been an issue until the past couple of seasons. It wasn't a problem in practice from 2007-2016 why now? It just seems to be the football gods aren't smiling on the LB's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.