Dylan Moses hurt according to Aaron Suttles

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
My heart goes out to Dylan. We can hardly imagine how much work these guys put in during the whole long long off-season, and then into camp and then game week. Then this happens. At least let us pray that he will make a complete recovery.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Someone mentioned upstream that the games will be closer than we are used to seeing. We might even win some exciting squeakers, which is my personal favorite type of game to win.

Under Saban, the talent has been so exceptional that we've gotten used to winning based on that. We've had a lot of "talent exhibition" type games. Blow-outs, snooze-fests, whatever you might like to call them.

Before Saban, I would argue Bama often relied more heavily on a different factor...heart. A desire to win that overcomes inexperience or youth.

When Bama stumbles or has a piece of bad luck I never throw in the towel. Over the years, Bama has pulled the bacon out of the fire often enough that at this point, I think it's more likely than not. Saban will have the youngsters playing like veterans by the time the season gets tough, and we might even get treated to some thrilling wins.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
I have a confusing look on my face right now.
Matches your post, I guess.

Anyway, regarding the injury: geeeeze, you've gotta be kidding me. I like Harris and Lee, but I don't like having to rely completely on two true freshmen or the thought of what happens if either of them gets injured. More than that, really hate this for Moses.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I have a confusing look on my face right now.
Referring to the fact that almost all programs negative recruit against us in terms of playing time. Nobody knows how the playing time will fall in regards to injuries, suspensions, player progression etc. There's likely several LBs who looked at our depth chart and did not want to come in and compete and let the chips fall where they may. If they did they'd be playing this year but instead went somewhere else where there was an easier perceived path to PT..

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Matches your post, I guess.

Anyway, regarding the injury: geeeeze, you've gotta be kidding me. I like Harris and Lee, but I don't like having to rely completely on two true freshmen or the thought of what happens if either of them gets injured. More than that, really hate this for Moses.
What, what? I'm not sure what you are trying to imply here... I'm not understanding why it would be a lesson learned for others. Nakobe Dean made a decision and I don't think he regret it one bit.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Referring to the fact that almost all programs negative recruit against us in terms of playing time. Nobody knows how the playing time will fall in regards to injuries, suspensions, player progression etc. There's likely several LBs who looked at our depth chart and did not want to come in and compete and let the chips fall where they may. If they did they'd be playing this year but instead went somewhere else where there was an easier perceived path to PT..
Gotcha.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.