Dylan Moses hurt according to Aaron Suttles

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Gotta think Benton starts in his place right? He supposedly knows the defense.

Can't think we'll start 2 true freshman at ILB

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I don’t wanna tell y’all how to moderate this board, but a temporary suspension of the profanity rules might be needed. I can’t believe the run of linebacker injuries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Probably means Duke scores 14-21 points on us. I think Cutcliffe will attack the insider linebacker position like Arkansas did last year when they scored 31 points on us..

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
I don’t wanna tell y’all how to moderate this board, but a temporary suspension of the profanity rules might be needed. I can’t believe the run of linebacker injuries

I'm just saying them out loud in the office and not typing them...I've used my quota up this week.

Tide.Life86

Jan 9, 2019
I agree there definitely needs to be more caution during practice to try to avoid these LB injuries.This is getting out of hand

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I’m headed out to the liquor store. Bring y’all anything ?

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Bleacher Report is just sent out a message reporting that it's a torn ACL. Hate it for the kid, regardless of who it is or who they play for.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Let 'em...We'll just keep rotating fresh blue chip talent...Our kids may not yet be at the same level as DM, but they're here for a reason and they're trying their best to get there. Fresh legs with a whole lotta want to isn't a bad thing!!! Dang it I'm almost angry...RDT!!!
Any team we play right now would be nuts not to attack this position.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Both starting LB's done before the ball is snapped - and right before the 1st game.

Truly unbelievable.

I really consider myself optimistic about this sort of stuff - but this is very likely to pose serious issues in November and quite possibly create a lot of scary games through October. Not feeling excellent about the end of the year.

But, if any team in the history of the sport can recover - it's Alabama and a Nick Saban defense with a deeply experienced coaching staff.

Roll Tide.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Let 'em...We'll just keep rotating fresh blue chip talent...Our kids may not yet be at the same level as DM, but they're here for a reason and they're trying their best to get there. Fresh legs with a whole lotta want to isn't a bad thing!!! Dang it I'm almost angry...RDT!!!
They may be talented, but they don't have two years of experience.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.