Dylan Moses hurt according to Aaron Suttles

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He will be relaying in the call from the defensive coordinator just like every other MLB in Saban's system, but he won't be the guy making adjustment calls. I just can't see that.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Thank the Lord though. At least we have the fire power to offset any defensive mistakes we have. I’d rather still be us then Anybody else

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I know i have said this a kabillion times...........we have CNS......we ARE alabama..........i like our chances........folks lets enjoy this ride while we have it............roll tide
That’s where I am as well. It’s frustrating, but at least we have young studs that can hopefully get better quick with good coaching. I can guarantee that these guys will be getting tons of extra attention and film room with coaches and in their own.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I hope you’re right. Just curious though....why are you so confident?
No particular reason...………..I've heard some good things about him from different sources. This is his moment to shine, and I think he may very well do it. Could I be wrong? Sure...……..I was wrong about Davis. But I think Harris is different

If he doesn't ( and I expect him to make freshman mistakes) then everyone can say I was wrong...……...

Last edited:

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
We may now have to outscore teams this year. At least we should have a lethal O, we have that in our favor. That is if we can avoid more injuries. Unless someone sufficiently steps up—Look for a lot of 45-28 type ball games this year.

Last edited:

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I hope you’re right. Just curious though....why are you so confident?
I can't speak for Keeter, but I'm confident because we have a roster full of top picks and #1 ranked recruiting classes for years. The talent is there. They just need to be coached up...and I think we have the coaches to handle that task.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
We may now have to outscore teams this year. At least we should have a lethal O, we have that in our favor. That is if we can avoid more injuries.
I just dont know why folks thought before the season that concept changed. I think even before these injuries occurred we were going to have to rely heavily on offensive production to offset defensive mistakes. We were and still are very young in key places. I think our strength on defense is going to be our Dbs.

But I don't think this particular injury changes much in terms of national championship or not. Yeah it sucks because we don't have experience at that position anymore, but our best defense from the get go was/is our offense. As long as Tua is healthy, 12-0 is still not in danger of not happening.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I just dont know why folks thought before the season that concept changed. I think even before these injuries occurred we were going to have to rely heavily on offensive production to offset defensive mistakes. We were and still are very young in key places. I think our strength on defense is going to be our Dbs.

But I don't think this particular injury changes much in terms of national championship or not. Yeah it sucks because we don't have experience at that position anymore, but our best defense from the get go was/is our offense. As long as Tua is healthy, 12-0 is still not in danger of not happening.
This injury would threaten the NC if if had occurred in November. There is time to adjust at this point.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I suspect we will find out pretty quickly if Dylan’s replacement can get the job done. We should get a pretty good read on it when we travel to South Carolina on Sept 14. Huge talent disparity in the first two games renders them an unreliable guide.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I can't speak for Keeter, but I'm confident because we have a roster full of top picks and #1 ranked recruiting classes for years. The talent is there. They just need to be coached up...and I think we have the coaches to handle that task.
I think the coaching staff this time around will get it done as well...…..players will have to grow up faster, but I think this staff will get them there...……….we shall see

Last edited:

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I don’t wanna tell y’all how to moderate this board, but a temporary suspension of the profanity rules might be needed. I can’t believe the run of linebacker injuries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it count as profanity if I do it in another language which only 4 million speak?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.