Hurricane Dorian

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Ah man...thanks for checking in - and for everything you and your team does. Sorry I got your handle wrong - shorted you 10 volts! No pun intended. :)

Fingers crossed we get through the rest of the season without anything as bad as Dorian.

I guess you won't be sent to the Bahamas?
Actually you shorted me 10 kilo volts which is 10,000 volts:biggrin2: Sorry I had to;)

No I generally don't play outside the country, our company is thinking about maybe getting involved but I doubt it. We learned big time from Puerto Rico where there are still outages down there and there was issues with the power company there and some still not getting paid on time so just that event alone will kill a good bit of our out of country chances. Sounds like we might be trying Canada out though so that's good. We actually had some from Ontario in NC but we see them all the time come down this way especially on storms up in the Northeast.

Some line contractors in the past have went to places like the Virgin Islands to help so it's not uncommon so to speak.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Actually you shorted me 10 kilo volts which is 10,000 volts:biggrin2: Sorry I had to;)

No I generally don't play outside the country, our company is thinking about maybe getting involved but I doubt it. We learned big time from Puerto Rico where there are still outages down there and there was issues with the power company there and some still not getting paid on time so just that event alone will kill a good bit of our out of country chances. Sounds like we might be trying Canada out though so that's good. We actually had some from Ontario in NC but we see them all the time come down this way especially on storms up in the Northeast.

Some line contractors in the past have went to places like the Virgin Islands to help so it's not uncommon so to speak.
OK 230KV.....thanks for the reply and info. ;)

Right now Canada sounds like the better gig anyway so hope it works out.

Stay safe, brother!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.