Hurts a co-captain
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 58
  1. #1
    Big-12 All American owenfieldreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    galveston tx. usa
    Posts
    1,638

    Hurts a co-captain

    Jalen named one of OU's 4 co-captains as voted on by the players. ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN OKLAHOMA!

  2. #2
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21,856

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Of course he has, but this does not deserve its own thread.

  3. #3
    Big-12 All American owenfieldreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    galveston tx. usa
    Posts
    1,638
    Thread Starter

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Whatever. I want to come back in my next life managing a football forum. It has to really be a fulfilling endeavor.

  4. #4
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hooterville, Vir.
    Posts
    16,129

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Quote Originally Posted by owenfieldreams View Post
    Jalen named one of OU's 4 co-captains as voted on by the players. ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN OKLAHOMA!
    Why just 4 co-captains?

  5. #5
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,788

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    lol o get this back on topic, congrats to Hurts, hoping he sets a high standard there in OU

  6. #6
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Nolan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huh Vy Ee
    Posts
    5,211

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Of course he has, but this does not deserve its own thread.
    The Ohio State guys says Oklahoma news doesn’t belong on the Alabama board.

  7. #7
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    458

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    I’m very happy for Jalen and I truly hope he is very successful this year, but I think it would say more if your starting senior quarterback wasn’t a captain.

  8. #8
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21,856

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    The Ohio State guys says Oklahoma news doesn’t belong on the Alabama board.
    I don't start Ohio State threads on this board for a reason. It is not an Ohio State board. I try to respect what you have here.

  9. #9
    Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator
    BamaNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,571

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Quote Originally Posted by owenfieldreams View Post
    Whatever. I want to come back in my next life managing a football forum. It has to really be a fulfilling endeavor.
    Wait. BIGTide is now managing this forum? Beach time for me!

  10. #10
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Hunts Patch
    Posts
    1,149

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    In unrelated news, our co-captain is hurt.

  11. #11
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Probably physically in an airport somewhere, but in Tuscaloosa in spirit
    Posts
    1,335

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I don't start Ohio State threads on this board for a reason. It is not an Ohio State board. I try to respect what you have here.
    Doesn’t the fact that it’s Jalen legitimize the thread? I don’t have a problem with it. In fact, I’ll formulate a Tidefans thread initiation axiom: all threads about other schools are presumed legitimate if they focus on:

    * Former starters
    * Anything with the word “Fulmer” in it.
    E.g., “Phil Fulmer yet again consumes weight in donuts in a single sitting”
    * Duron Carter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideEngineer08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Beautiful Cullman, AL
    Posts
    18,102

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    owenfieldreams, this is NOT a criticism of you, so please don't take it as such. I'll pose it more as a question, than a statement. Am I the only one with a not so warm and fuzzy feeling about all the Hurts/OU stuff we are going to be bombarded with this year? There is still a part of me that isn't that thrilled with how it all went down. I can't quite put a finger on it, so I've mostly remained silent about it.

    I do wish him well in life. I hope he's headed for an NFL career. But I guess I just wish the Alabama ties were not there.

  13. #13
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    12,052

    Re: Hurts a co-captain

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 63:1 View Post
    Doesn’t the fact that it’s Jalen legitimize the thread? I don’t have a problem with it. In fact, I’ll formulate a Tidefans thread initiation axiom: all threads about other schools are presumed legitimate if they focus on:

    * Former starters
    * Anything with the word “Fulmer” in it.
    E.g., “Phil Fulmer yet again consumes weight in donuts in a single sitting”
    * Duron Carter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and Jimmy Johns...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear