Game Thread: Georgia Tech vs. Clemson

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
i havent seen it. 2 INT's tonight..the media says he's NFL ready right now. I'd take a 2nd half of the season bad leg Tua over Trevor everytime
I don't wish for TL to get hurt or have any ill will toward him, but I do hope he gets in a sophomore slump.

EnterBama

Scout Team
Oct 24, 2018
I don't wish for TL to get hurt or have any ill will toward him, but I do hope he gets in a sophomore slump.
With two interceptions and only 54% completion rate he's not looking like the greatest QB of all time by any stretch. If he plays like this against TAMU Clemson won't win that game. Mond's looking good against a not that good of a team but Lawrence is not.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Doesn't sound like I'm missing much. Watching the Dolphins/Saints game. Last preseason game. Don't think Kenyon or Minka are playing.
Why would you watch a bunch of players that are going to be unemployed before the weekend is over? The 4th preseason game is the most useless game the NFL does.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I just saw that Tech has scored. I am shocked they scored, I really didn't think they would. I only saw the score alert and have no idea of the details. I am watching Ucla get hosed by the refs.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Could you imagine the media if Tua threw for 160 yards and 2 picks against Duke or Arkansas? Cause that’s what Trevor did tonight but he’s getting a pass for it.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Could you imagine the media if Tua threw for 160 yards and 2 picks against Duke or Arkansas? Cause that’s what Trevor did tonight but he’s getting a pass for it.

Yes, but Alabama don't play nobody and Jawja Tech is the greatest defense since the 1985 Bears something something

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Watched almost the entire game last night and was pretty underwhelmed with Clemson's passing offense. Lawrence was way off on several throws. Ended the game 13/23 for 168 yards 1 TD and 2 INT against what will be one of the worst teams in the ACC. Now, they pretty much ran the ball at will but I didn't expect Lawrence to look so shaky after all the "he would have been the #1 pick in last years draft as a freshman and he's a once in a lifetime talent" that we've been hearing all off-season. Maybe it was just an off game for him or rust with it being the first game of the season. Just something to monitor going forward..

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Watched almost the entire game last night and was pretty underwhelmed with Clemson's passing offense. Lawrence was way off on several throws. Ended the game 13/23 for 168 yards 1 TD and 2 INT against what will be one of the worst teams in the ACC. Now, they pretty much ran the ball at will but I didn't expect Lawrence to look so shaky after all the "he would have been the #1 pick in last years draft as a freshman and he's a once in a lifetime talent" that we've been hearing all off-season. Maybe it was just an off game for him or rust with it being the first game of the season. Just something to monitor going forward..
I read that also. Did not watch (don't have ACC network, don't want it). I bet Trevor was just rusty. I read they expected GA Tech to play man to man D but they played mostly zone. I wish TL could have had a bad game against us like that. :)

I imagine Clemson was practicing for Texas AM more so than GA Tech. That game will be interesting. I hope Clemson loses, but i doubt that will happen, especially being a home game. Even if Clemson does lose a game, they will still make it to the playoffs.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
He will make Jimbo’s defense look like a high school defense and everyone will keep asking the question “ can anyone stop Clemson and Lawrence” again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.