Clemson Celebrates win Over Tech

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
It's a game. They are (for all intents and purposes) kids. Let them have fun. They've worked hard all summer and they got one under the belt. Gotta enjoy life as it comes and celebrate even the smallest moments. It is fleeting.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
I’m for giving Clemson their due. Right now I don’t think we beat them. I’m hoping that we mature by the end of the season and change that around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I’m for giving Clemson their due. Right now I don’t think we beat them. I’m hoping that we mature by the end of the season and change that around.

Tech ran for over 150 yards on them, roughly 3.5 ypc. 7/18 passing didn’t help them, but they averaged 20 yards a completion. There are holes there in the defense right now.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Tech ran for over 150 yards on them, roughly 3.5 ypc. 7/18 passing didn’t help them, but they averaged 20 yards a completion. There are holes there in the defense right now.

Yep, and Sunshine threw 2 picks.

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
I tuned in at the very end of the game and saw the students rush the field. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I didn’t realize they were playing. Thursday night on a channel many people don’t get? Has Alabama ever played on a day other than Saturday?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They do it their way and have won two natties in the last four years just like us. Whatever floats their boat.

daddybama1

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2018
Context is King...from what I read they also played 90 players...and stayed very vanilla on O and D...the stats prove nothing...time will tell if they are the real deal AGAIN or if they implode...but no one knows after this game! As for the dancing, they have been doing this since Dabo became coach and did it last year after every win, including the win over US...so to look at this video and "think" that now they are over confident and will fall is a huge reach!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.