Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Duke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Watching ESPN's College Gameday, I've seen four different Nick Saban signs.

Living rent-free in all their heads...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Roll Tide guys and gals. The road to #18 is in front of you. Time to take that first step.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Just finished my A.M. workout and morning chores.....

It's time to strap in for CFB Kickoff Saturday as we begin the march towards #18!!!!

Let's DO THIS.... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
RTR. Glad the season is here. Also, saw posts on how the “redemption tour starts now.” Um, we lost only one game last year. That’s going to be the shortest redemption tour in CFB history [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I’m gone, found tickets cheap on Vividseats. They are not as cheap as they were , as I’m a little surprised tickets went up in price with so many still available. But, I pulled the trigger. Maybe I’ll contribute to the board from the game. I hope I get to post in the game thread. ROLL TIDE!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I’m gone, found tickets cheap on Vividseats. They are not as cheap as they were , as I’m a little surprised tickets went up in price with so many still available. But, I pulled the trigger. Maybe I’ll contribute to the board from the game. I hope I get to post in the game thread. ROLL TIDE!
Give what you can! Brett will be in attendance and trying to send some back...

bamaltc

Scout Team
Dec 8, 2010
Florence, AL
We just got here. Have saved our shakers for many years. Some from family members who have since passed away.

Mercedes Benz Stadium will not allow shakers with stick and they just made us throw away our shakers.

Its not the plastic. We can get more shakers. It’s the sentiment. Crazy. Yet I see some people got in with theirs.

If you haven’t gotten to stadium yet, just take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.