Game Thread: Nebraska vs Alabama little Round II ( Neb vs USA)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Ftr I thought Troy last year had a shot because that was a team that was built over years of good recruits. USA giving them a fight was very unexpected. And most points being due to defensive production should be very alarming. Campbell is a good coach but USA is years away from competing for a sun belt crown. Nebraska fans should be afraid of this.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
35-21 sack fumble td.

So defense has scored 2 TD
Special teams has scored 1
Offense has scored 2

Those look impressive until you realize that you are playing USA in the 4th.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
35-21 sack fumble td.

So defense has scored 2 TD
Special teams has scored 1
Offense has scored 2

Those look impressive until you realize that you are playing USA in the 4th.
IF USA does not score another touchdown this game still looks bad on Nebraska .

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
You know, I just can't see Nebraska competing for a championship ever again, despite Brando's opinion (when has he ever been right?).

The talent is just not there and its not going to magically appear. I would have serious doubts that Nick Saban could do it. And if that would be doubtful, then you can bet Frost isn't going to make it happen.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Nebraska will compete someday , there is just too much money not to, but as a geographic power they are done. Two years straight just showed you that the Alabama Allstars can compete with any team Nebraska fields.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.