Where are you watching the game today? Problems?

dtgreg

All-American
Jul 24, 2000
Tuscaloosa
www.electricmonkeywrench.com
If not attending in ATL, obv. I'm in Huntsville and Comcast is pixilated to the point of unwatchablility. Just switched to Com/Xfinity because of ATT and their problems with NFL Network and FOX. Anyone else having reception trouble? Hurricane?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Home. Just realized my Hulu TV sub doesn't include a local ABC affiliate, which should be ABC 33/40 out of Birmingham. They do include the Huntsville WAAY 31, but I'm not in that geographical area. Thankfully, I've discovered I've got access to the ESPN app and am watching the Ole Miss/Memphis game now, and will be able to get the BAMA game.

I really don't care, except that this means I can't get James Spann when there is severe weather.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I left DirecTV last year after 15+ years. Mostly because of price but also Rain/Bad weather causing channels to blackout or freeze from rain fade.

Now I'm on year 2 of Youtube TV. I'm watching it through the App on my Xbox One with no problems.

I have TF pulled up on my Laptop so I can easily watch games and post at the same time.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
If not attending in ATL, obv. I'm in Huntsville and Comcast is pixilated to the point of unwatchablility. Just switched to Com/Xfinity because of ATT and their problems with NFL Network and FOX. Anyone else having reception trouble? Hurricane?
I watched the game in Gadsden, Al.
I watched it on Uvision. Great picture.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.