Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread Bama vs. Duke...

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
ROLL TIDE!

I'm impressed, overall. The suspensions definitely hurt us in the beginning. The OL needs a lot of work, and hopefully 55 is ok.

Defense looks rock solid despite the loss of Moses. The young guys looked great. Tua looked flawless.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I was tying to respond to this in the 2nd half thread when it was closed:

Yep, not so big orange going down and USC east losing to UNC; does not help the look of our already soft schedule.
Clemson proved last year that it doesn’t matter how soft your schedule is as long as you keep winning. Bama has nothing to worry about as long as we win, no matter how good or bad the SEC looks.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I will probably get booed, disliked, argued with , etc. But I do not feel that good about this huge win. I think we out talented them more than out schemed them. Alabama has already had more talent than any team in the country for 5+ years. We still lost to Clemson. Until I see proof that we can beat an opponent by scheme rather than talent I will not feel great about a win. However I'm still happy that alabama football is back!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Reichard made every PAT and put just about every kickoff in the stands. And only had one punt returned. I'm not gonna trip over misses from 49 and 48.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I will probably get booed, disliked, argued with , etc. But I do not feel that good about this huge win. I think we out talented them more than out schemed them. Alabama has already had more talent than any team in the country for 5+ years. We still lost to Clemson. Until I see proof that we can beat an opponent by scheme rather than talent I will not feel great about a win. However I'm still happy that alabama football is back!
Coaching staff is gelling and so is team. OL has to step up.

And we have Tua.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Roll Tide! The NCAA needs to reconsider and start giving points for hitting the uprights, our kickers are great at doing that.

I am pretty sure Saban would have gotten banned on Tidefans for his comments to the ref.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
After a sluggish start a pretty good performance. Tua played like Tua which is always good. The defense played well with Shane Lee doing a good job in Moses spot. Only concern right now is the condition of Ekiyor. I'm sure we will learn soon.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Great game!!!

Love the YouTube TV. Only buffered 2 or 3 times for just a few seconds. HD looked great. If any of you are considering it, I think it's worth it. My speed is still very slow compared to many of you at 20Mbps tops. As long as I met about 8Mbps I could watch TV and post from computer.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Not gonna boo you, but out scheming is overrated. We did not lose that Clemson game because of scheme, or talent.

If you can't watch that game today and see that the deficiencies that reared their ugly head last year have been dealt with, then I can't help you. There is still much work yet to do, but they are headed in the right direction.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
FYI just watched South Carolina needlessly throw the game away. Had the ball at UNC’s 30 with two minutes and down 4. Threw three straight passes. 2 incomplete and a pick. Keep up the good work there Muschamp...[emoji849]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.