Game Thread: Oregon vs. Auburn in Jerry World

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I watched most of the game at Taco Mac in Atlanta. What seems to be forgotten in all this, Oregon literally dropped a touchdown pass. They ended up getting zero points out of the drive when they were at the 3 year line. The pass hit the receiver right in the numbers. If Oregon scores on that play, they win the game. Cristobal also went brain dead on the 4th and 2 call at the Auburn 40. It was a poor call to try to run on Auburn when their strength is the D-line. If they punt it there, Auburn has to go 80 or more yards and likely runs out of time. Oregon simply did not have as much talent as Auburn and they wore down toward the end of the game.

We'll see if they are for real in October and November but we'll have to hear them talk about how they are the best team in the conference til then.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Out of all of the opposing fans, and some get hard to handle, you go after AUDub...:Joker_PDT_20:
Rivalries are rivalries...and I dislike the barn just as much as the rest of us do...but good folks are good folks, and Dub fits that mold. TideFans.com
I wonder why an Auburn fan can't find a message board with his own kind?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.