Game Thread: Oklahoma vs Houston Game Thread: Jalen QB watch

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Anyone going to watch?

Just want to say, I'll be rooting for Jalen. I hope he has his best year yet and gets to the Playoffs. I hope we face them in the semi-finals where I will then be wanting to completely crush him and hold him to very little yards. He will then know who his daddy and first love is and then I will wish him a very lucrative career in the NFL and will continue rooting for him. Roll Tide!!!!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I hate Oklahoma with the hatred of ten thousand suns (except when they're playing Nebraska).

But having watched "The Jalen Hurts ABC Movie of the Week" from day one, I'm pulling for him.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I'm definitely cheering Jalen on and I hope his has individual success. I don't care about Oklahoma at all though.

So.... to quote Funnymaine: "G'On JALEN!!!!!!!"

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I feel sure Jalen will do well in life, he has all the tools needed to be successful. As for football, Jalen elected to no longer be a part of our program, which tells me that it was ultimately was about him, and not team. So, I do not feel compelled to cheer him on going forward - but it doesn't bother me if you want to do so.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.