First game at Bryant-Denny!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation Third Team

Re: First game at Bryant-Denny!!

Well... it was very hot!! But we stuck it out to the last Yea Alabama !! The kids had fun and are looking forward to next time . Thanks for all the great tips and advice for game day!
    Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation Second Team

Re: First game at Bryant-Denny!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    Depends on the exact location of your seats.

If you’re in any of the west side upper decks (U-1, U-2, or U-3), you’ll be shaded by kickoff. If you’re between the 20s in the lower bowl, I think you’ll probably be shaded unless you’re down low. But you’re dealing with angles, DST, and the changing path of the sun as the year progresses.

If you’re in the sun, it’ll be hitting the back of your neck and maybe one side of your face, and a baseball cap won’t help with any of that.

If there’s any doubt in your mind, to be safe, I’d still recommend the wide-brimmed hat and sunscreen. If it turns out you don’t need them, it’s not a big deal. But if you need them and don’t have them, you’re in for a sunburned and uncomfortable week to 10 days.
    For those that care row 15 in West stands had shade at 9:00 mark of the first quarter. Boy was it hot!!! We stayed till the end and waited for players autographs after the game. Both Shane Lee and Chris Harris signed for my kids and were very kind. As was DJ Dale. Those guys were so humble and seemed to enjoy getting asked for their autograph as much as my kids enjoyed getting them!