Rest in peace, TommyMac...

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I'm so sorry for your loss and ours as well. I never met him, but your grandfather was a special man and an Alabama football treasure. This site won't be the same without him. I pray for God's comfort and peace upon your family. Roll Tide forever Tommymac!

Reactions: ALB215

rolltd

3rd Team
Dec 15, 2010
So sorry, I know he will be missed. Was one of my favorite posters. Godspeed to you and yours. Roll Tide

Reactions: Con

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
TommyMac was honest in the truest sense. You might like his opinion…you might not. Regardless, he told it as he saw it, with straightforward logic, not bound by anybody’s feelings.

Still, he was a highly caring person. He just brooked no foolishness.

More than ever, we need reality checks like him, and we’re all worse off now that TommyMac is gone.

Rest In Peace, TM. Job well done.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
My suggestion: We have a Full Banjeaux button, maybe we should create a TommyMac button for post that convey a sharp wit or hard reality.

If TommyMac had a jersey number on this site, it should be retired.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
He was my grandfather. I figured y'all would want to know he passed away. He was a long time member here and this place meant a lot to him and brought him so much joy in life. I thought this would be a good post for y'all to pay your respects.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/saraland-al/thomas-mcmichael-8719089

P.S. I'm sorry for how late this is. Even before my grandfather died I signed up twice on here and never got a confirmation email.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.