Jahmyr Gibbs, Dalton HS

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I've seen this kid on the local news the last couple of weeks. BTW, I know nothing about HS talent but this kid is getting a lot of press. Anyone know anything about him and is he good enough for Bama? He's a RB.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Hope he definitely chooses Bama instead of Georgia Tech and other offers he will get.

Wonder if Saban will take both him and Evans (can't really count on him though) since we already have Roydell and another one, plus Trey Sanders from this year. Najee is probably gone but B Rob and others will hopefully stay.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Wonder if Saban will take both him and Evans (can't really count on him though) since we already have Roydell and another one, plus Trey Sanders from this year. Najee is probably gone but B Rob and others will hopefully stay.
Evans is a take for any program from a talent standpoint. Its whats between the ears that could be a concern.

Reactions: TideMan09

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Hope he definitely chooses Bama instead of Georgia Tech and other offers he will get.

I don't see us taking both with 2 RB's already committed. I think this weekend was an evaluation of Evans based on his mental make-up. If he checked the boxes then we heavily pursue him and if not we move heavy onto Gibbs IMO.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Gibbs is a hot commodity at the moment. he will visit LSU next. At this point, there is no word of any committable scholarship yet. With numbers being tight, Bama might just be content with the 2 RB we have.
DL, WR, and OLB are more pressing matters. Anything could change sine we all know how recruiting can be fluid.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Gibbs is a hot commodity at the moment. he will visit LSU next. At this point, there is no word of any committable scholarship yet. With numbers being tight, Bama might just be content with the 2 RB we have.
DL, WR, and OLB are more pressing matters. Anything could change sine we all know how recruiting can be fluid.
TE a pressing need? I agree they need DL, WR and LB

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.