Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 2
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 4th, 2019 03:38 AM

Last Week’s Record: 9-4 (69.2%)
Season Record: 9-4 (69.2%)

TideFans got off to a rocky start to the 2019 season, thanks largely to Tennessee and Missouri wetting their respective pants all over national television. Misses in close games like Auburn-Oregon and South Carolina-North Carolina are to be expected, but watching SEC teams lose to Wyoming […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Haha...two 17-16 picks...I take it you aren't really confident in those picks.

Always appreciate the research it takes to do this.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 2
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
September 4th, 2019 03:38 AM

Last Week’s Record: 9-4 (69.2%)Season Record: 9-4 (69.2%) TideFans got off to a rocky start to the 2019 season, thanks largely to Tennessee and Missouri wetting their respective pants all over national television. Misses in close games like Auburn-Oregon and South Carolina-North Carolina are to be expected, but watching SEC teams lose to Wyoming […]

Read More Here
Nice breakdown Jess. I just don't think the Vols rebound and not sure Texas is as ready for a physical LSU team as they think.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Haha...two 17-16 picks...I take it you aren't really confident in those picks.

Always appreciate the research it takes to do this.
Anytime you see me do a one-point prediction, it's basically a tossup, I have no confidence either way but the format of the article doesn't allow me to write "push."

If you see me do a one-point margin with both scores below 20, it's usually because I think both teams are dog food.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Nice breakdown Jess. I just don't think the Vols rebound and not sure Texas is as ready for a physical LSU team as they think.
Think of it less than the Vols' failure to rebound and more that BYU might actually bounce less right now than does the Tennessee program.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.