College Mascots across America on chopping block

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Is the Seminole Nation still receiving its annual multi million stipend from Free Shoes University for use of the Seminole name and logo?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i was sorely disappointed as a teenager to discover that i couldn't actually summon a demon by playing a black sabbath album backwards while reading a d and d monster manual out loud.
You must not have been doing it right.........

Well, I didn't see the reply since I went into immediate response mode.

Oh well.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
that tends to happen with the movement of lots of hot air.
If you look at the bottom of the page then you will see the most important part of the article:

Will you help expose liberal bias on America's campuses?

Campus Reform exposes the liberal bias and abuse against conservatives on America’s colleges and universities.
As a Campus Reform reader, you know about the abuse taking place at our nation’s higher education institutions, and you know how important it is to bring these stories to light. College campuses are no longer bastions of higher learning. Leftist professors indoctrinate students with their agendas. They even silence conservative students with their attempts to suppress free speech.Campus Reform depends on the financial support of concerned Americans like you to report on leftist indoctrination on college campuses and uncover the blatant misconduct of university administrators, faculty, and students.
I think its pretty clear of what the intent was, and who it is targeting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.