Game Thread: Army at Michigan

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Looks like Gattis spent too much time touting his offensive “guru-ship” instead of coaching. Wonder if Locksley is tweeting at him at half?

Lolol

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Man, Army is playing great, they are flying around making plays, and they are keeping the ball away from Michigan. Can Army hold on and pull this off. I would love to see it happen.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Michigan Radio Announcers:

Main guy: "Well, if you've been here watching this game, you know that Michigan turnovers are telling the story so far."
Color guy: "Well, if you've been here watching this game, you've got an upset stomach!"

[emoji3]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Hope Army beats Michigan!

I am watching the South Carolina game for a few minutes. Their new freshman QB Hilinski looks better than Jake Bentley. He has some zip on the ball and is very accurate, gets the ball out fast.

I know the game is vs Charleston Southern, who got beat bad by Furman, but I still think our Bama Defense will have to be on the ball for this new QB. Saban will certainly be intense at practice next week even more than usual.
Speaking of Furman...

https://www.rockytopinsider.com/201...rman-will-give-us-a-tougher-battle-than-vols/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.