Julio Getting PAID--3 years, $66 mil

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Great for him, very deserved! Meanwhile, Antonio Brown can tell his grandkids about the time he forfeited $29M for being a tool...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Great for him, very deserved! Meanwhile, Antonio Brown can tell his grandkids about the time he forfeited $29M for being a tool...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I think they kissed and made up. Just in time for him to miss the pre-season, funny how that worked out.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Great for Julio. He has put the effort in, played hurt when he had to, and has been a consistently great player for the Falcons. Roll Tide Julio!!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
The Raiders released Brown this morning.
This is funny, as Brown has been the main focus of that HBO Hard Knocks series on Oakland this year. Lots of air time, complaining about the new helmets, his foot, and other things. Meanwhile, Josh Jacobs was, for the most part, avoiding the cameras. Hope Josh has a great first year.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This is funny, as Brown has been the main focus of that HBO Hard Knocks series on Oakland this year. Lots of air time, complaining about the new helmets, his foot, and other things. Meanwhile, Josh Jacobs was, for the most part, avoiding the cameras. Hope Josh has a great first year.
suddenly there is nothing wrong with his helmet. weird how that works.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Dont know if any of you are watching the Falcons right now, but it's obvious to me who wasnt the problem at Atlanta last year
yep. they look bad right now. I have said for years that Ryan is overrated and overpaid.

as a sidenote, Miami is tanking for Tua right now.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.