Game Thread: A&M @ Clempson

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: A&M @ Clempson

Mond threw some dimes last week. This week he's been really off. Not sure if thats just because he's inconsistent or if its because he's not ready for this game. I don't watch him enough to know which one it is.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Mond is horrible this half. Maybe he will come live in the 2nd half....otherwise they are going to get blown out.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Yea, A&M is done. They can't stop the run. Can't make a play when they've had opportunities both on defense and offense.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
as much as I hate to admit it...if for no other reason than him shredding us in the NC game...he ain't lucky...he is a great QB...
He is a great QB. But he had back to back passes that could have been intercepted but the A&M player didn't make the play.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Looks like to me they have hammered into Mond’s head to “stay in pocket” and he’s done that...only to miss his receivers. Several times he could have pulled it down and made significant yards with his legs.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I’m just not sold on Lawrence yet. They will still waltz into the playoffs because their conference is a joke but their rebuilt DL could cost them a game.
I wonder about Lawrence too. In flip-overs during BAMA commercials I saw him throw a few balls that I thought were dead into coverage but the receivers bailed him out with catches. I'm not sure if those were great throws, or if the Aggie defenders were just not finding the ball. One in particular was the one that set up Clemson's last TD. There were two Aggies right there, and the ball was behind the receiver, but neither Aggie seemed to know there was a ball in the area.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I wonder about Lawrence too. In flip-overs during BAMA commercials I saw him throw a few balls that I thought were dead into coverage but the receivers bailed him out with catches. I'm not sure if those were great throws, or if the Aggie defenders were just not finding the ball. One in particular was the one that set up Clemson's last TD. There were two Aggies right there, and the ball was behind the receiver, but neither Aggie seemed to know there was a ball in the area.
Yes...I saw one just like that...should have been an INT. Ross makes Lawrence look alot better than some of those throws really are.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
What little I've seen in commercial breaks, TAMU isn't ready for the big time just yet. Mond has been off.

I'm sure he'll make all those throws against us though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.