Game Thread: A&M @ Clempson

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Good God, I just looked up their schedule. One can only hope NC State or South Carolina give them a good game. But who am I kidding. That schedule is a waltz.

It's just not right how easy Clemson has it each year. If they make it to the playoffs and end up winning it all, it will be 2 years in a row with a 15-0 record and the media will promote that all year during the off season.

BAMA needs to put a stop to that, and if for some reason Bama doesn't make it to the championship game, then hopefully someone else like Oklahoma can beat Clemson.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
A&M @ Clempson

BAMA needs to put a stop to that, and if for some reason Bama doesn't make it to the championship game, then hopefully someone else like Oklahoma can beat Clemson.
I’ll feel better about that when the O line starts playing football! I am concerned what a good DL would do with them right now.

Otherwise I think they are pretty beatable so far.

daddybama1

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 10, 2018
Re: A&M @ Clempson

yes, they are very beatable at this point! my biggest concern is what will they look like by the time the playoff's get here...they have 80 freshmen and sophomore's (just read that today) so they are young but CU does a good job of in season development...averaged playing 72 players a game last year...

I’ll feel better about that when the O line starts playing football! I am concerned what a good DL would do with them right now.

Otherwise I think they are pretty beatable so far.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Sounds like a bunch of posters are whistling past the graveyard with regards to Clemson.
I don’t think anyone is “whistling past the graveyard” with Clemson. Just wishing they had an actual challenge getting to the playoffs this year. Not many opponents on that schedule that look to have a winning season this year. They have very little to worry about.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I don’t think anyone is “whistling past the graveyard” with Clemson. Just wishing they had an actual challenge getting to the playoffs this year. Not many opponents on that schedule that look to have a winning season this year. They have very little to worry about.
this type of thing can lead to complacency down the road.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.