Game Thread: A&M @ Clempson

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
A&M's passing game almost hit the first two passes, second of which would have been six. If they settle down, they may be able to move the ball. Punt, Clempson has the ball.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I’m just not sold on Lawrence yet. They will still waltz into the playoffs because their conference is a joke but their rebuilt DL could cost them a game.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: A&M @ Clempson

Yea, they just aren't good enough. And this is probably the best team Clemson will play this year, until the playoffs, by a sizable margin.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Why has there been so much hype about Mond, he stinks today?

Anyway, tell me if I’m alone in this thinking... ESPNs audio mix sucks. They have the crowd noise so loud that you can barley hear the commentators. Switch to the Bama game in the SECN and it’s a world of difference. Can hear the commentators fine and a good mix of stadiums sounds. It’s weird because it’s the same company that runs both networks. It was just as bad last weekend as well, just horrible audio mix on ESPN.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Re: A&M @ Clempson

Clemson's defense is pretty stout, but I agree Mond has not done much today. Yeah, TAMU's defense will wear down by the end of the 3rd quarter and Clemson will add some late scores.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.