Game Thread: Offical Post-Game Thread Bama vs. New Mexico State

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Yes, on to USC. I don't think we have played them since Stephen Garcia had the most miraculous day of his life, so I would like a little payback.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Felt like the RB'***** the line of scrimmage harder. I also noticed even out of the shotgun a little less delay on the hand offs. It seemed that they wanted to get the backs moving towards the line quicker.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Will take the win. Still very uncomfortable with the Oline performance. This team we played was pitiful from top to bottom. Yet the Oline still couldn't keep their dline out of the backfield. I have no idea how good USCe's dline is this year. But my guess is it's a lot better than Duke or the JV team we played today. So we'll see.

But the highlight of the game for me was the FG kicker BOOMING the ball through the uprights!!! Bama fans around the globe should rejoice!!!

bama_at_uab

1st Team
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham
Other reports saying it’s not as serious as it might have seemed, just wondering if anyone knows anything more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Will take the win. Still very uncomfortable with the Oline performance. This team we played was pitiful from top to bottom. Yet the Oline still couldn't keep their dline out of the backfield. I have no idea how good USCe's dline is this year. But my guess is it's a lot better than Duke or the JV team we played today. So we'll see.

But the highlight of the game for me was the FG kicker BOOMING the ball through the uprights!!! Bama fans around the globe should rejoice!!!
It's nice to see a kicker with that kind of leg......……….and he will only get better

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

This. Not gonna be a walkover.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Not worried about the OL - still looks like Bama is playing with things.

This happens almost every year - I'll worry, if at all, after USCe.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Yes, on to USC. I don't think we have played them since Stephen Garcia had the most miraculous day of his life, so I would like a little payback.
I have been waiting for this game for 10yrs. Can’t believe I just said that! I was at the last one and plan to be at this one for the win!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.