Game Thread: Offical Post-Game Thread Bama vs. New Mexico State

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Not worried about the OL - still looks like Bama is playing with things.

This happens almost every year - I'll worry, if at all, after USCe.
We're fortunate a big chunk of our schedule will allow us time to fix it. Not getting it fixed really doesn't matter if we're wanting to win 10-11 games. But if we're wanting to win a national title, it will need to get better. At some point not being able to keep consistent penetration at the LOS will cost us. But again, a weak schedule and what appears to be a weak SEC this year will help.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Whew, glad to be back home so I can watch some football in the comfort of air conditioning and a comfy sofa. It was brutal at the stadium today. Fortunately our seats are in front of the portal so we at least had a stiff breeze blowing on us. Initially looked bad for Diggs but saw him walking on the sidelaine later, dodged a bullet there.

Understatement of the day: our receivers are fast. Ha!!!

Last edited:

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
I was at the game (daughter who is a student got us tickets)...full sun the whole time until we moved to the shady side of the field where we had family. About 12 folks that I saw got carted out by medics (One was right behind me had to help try to cool her off). Bless the people who danced through it...I hate not being one of them lol.

Glad for the win, the line play worries me too, but I figure if you're gonna have an issue this would be the best time to do it. Praying Diggs is ok...we do need him for sure.

Chastide

Scout Team
Jan 11, 2004
Huntington, WV
I was at the game (daughter who is a student got us tickets)...full sun the whole time until we moved to the shady side of the field where we had family. About 12 folks that I saw got carted out by medics (One was right behind me had to help try to cool her off). Bless the people who danced through it...I hate not being one of them lol.

Glad for the win, the line play worries me too, but I figure if you're gonna have an issue this would be the best time to do it. Praying Diggs is ok...we do need him for sure.
The heat was brutal. The East stands cheering when the first cloud provided 15 seconds of relief was priceless.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.