Game Thread: LSU vs. Texas

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
No Kirk, we are not as impressed as you are.
Yeah really. I don't remember Alabama playing LSU next week Kirk. Glad LSU finally learned how to complete a forward pass. Can't Wait to hear about how I am "whistling past the graveyard" cause I am not terrified of LSU.

Last edited:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Yeah really. I don't remember Alabama playing LSU next week Kirk. Glad LSU finally learned how to complete a forward pass. Can't Wait to hear about how I am "whistling past the graveyard" cause I am not terrified of LSU.
That phrase was already dropped earlier today by another poster while referring to Clemson. Might as well throw L8U in too ;)

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
That phrase was already dropped earlier today by another poster while referring to Clemson. Might as well throw L8U in too ;)
off topic: I hate that phrase. I am not trying to be ugly or mean, but I feel like people only use that phrase when they can't understand why someone isn't afraid of something they are afraid of.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Yeah, I was that poster and I do believe LSU will be an extremely tough opponent and a game we could lose and if we face Clemson again then it could go either way. We are an extremely good team, but there is no need to think we are invincible.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.