The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.... New Mexico State style:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American Bama Lee's Avatar

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.... New Mexico State style:

The Good- Tua and Wr’s looked great. Starting defense is swarming. Glad to see Reichard nail the long kicks.

The Bad- stupid mistakes still abound that won’t cost us here but needs to be eliminated prior to SEC play (like block in back on Waddles TD return). Punter Delong kicked well, but still holds ball to long.

The Ugly- the OL...these guys look lost at times. Inferior athletes are blowing by. The looks like misreads on pass protections that DE’s to run free in our back field.
    Last edited by Bama Lee; September 7th, 2019 at 09:02 PM.
    Ya gotta believe!!!!

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar

Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.... New Mexico State style:

Good: Very dominant performance even with lots of flaws

Bad: Need better Offensive line play and running back need to quit dancing so much (hit the holes and pound the rock)

Ugly: letting NMS score 10.

BamaNation All-American

Good: My son got to see one of the few reasons to appreciate the heat in Alabama in person.

Bad: Hot as f

Ugly: 6 year olds cannot see very well from row 1 tickets purchased by his mom for Father’s Day.

(If you can’t tell, I was at the game and have no idea what actually happened at the game)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Good: OUR FG KICKER!!!! Dude keeps kicking like that he'll get a statue by Saban and Coach Bryant's. LOVED seeing those booming fg's!!!

Bad: Running backs for the most part ran very timid.

Ugly: The offensive line isn't a "problem" right now because it's early enough in the year that the excuse of "it's only the second game of the year" can be applied. But if it doesn't get a lot better by the second half of the season we're in trouble, if an SEC title and national title is the goal. As mentioned, they look lost and to be quite honest are getting physically beat at other times. Not a great combination. Let's just hope it gets fixed.
    Last edited by Bamabuzzard; September 7th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Looked pretty empty...should've moved? RTR...
    Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    Good: My son got to see one of the few reasons to appreciate the heat in Alabama in person.

Bad: Hot as f

Ugly: 6 year olds cannot see very well from row 1 tickets purchased by his mom for Father’s Day.

(If you can’t tell, I was at the game and have no idea what actually happened at the game)

BamaNation Hall of Fame

G- We won. We have great athletes all over the field.

B- We count on having better athletes to win instead of having great execution and focus. This team will win at least eleven games due to talent, but we still need to clean up a lot of errors and get back to whipping the other team on the line in order to win a national title.

U- Ut and Vandy- I almost want to feel sorry for the state of Tennessee.

BamaNation All-SEC

Good: the emt staff and the public servants at the game. They had their hands full.

Bad: seeing so many passed out unfortunately because of the heat

Ugly: the heat ... thinking Eli said even tho the temps were in the high 90s the temps felt like they were in the 100s. My niece and I ended up leaving the stadium after the half so I could give her some reprieve.

I give our fans props for turning out to support and happy that we came away with a win under those conditions. Also happy the stadium made as many provisions as possible to help fans beat the heat.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

THE GOOD...... Tua, WR, looked good.
    THE BAD......... Running game poor. We got to have better game before we play SEC teams.
    THE UGLY........ Playing a game in extreme heat. Tough on players and fans.

BamaNation Scout Team

The good. Tua, wide outs
    The bad.. Oline ? Najee & Robinson..
    The ugly... Do we have a shutdown corner? Our DB's are letting receivers not only beat them but they are running wide open all over the field?

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by teamplayer View Post
    G- We won. We have great athletes all over the field.

B- We count on having better athletes to win instead of having great execution and focus. This team will win at least eleven games due to talent, but we still need to clean up a lot of errors and get back to whipping the other team on the line in order to win a national title.

U- Ut and Vandy- I almost want to feel sorry for the state of Tennessee.
    This program continues to execute and focus better than most - they count on both talent and execution and focus. They are flawed, but the coaching is among the best. Yes, they typically have better talent and play to it - as they should. This is the greatest run in college football history and a few fans are foolishly blind to it. They deserve the frustration they feel.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by BamaInBham View Post
    This program continues to execute and focus better than most - they count on both talent and execution and focus. They are flawed, but the coaching is among the best. Yes, they typically have better talent and play to it - as they should. This is the greatest run in college football history and a few fans are foolishly blind to it. They deserve the frustration they feel.
    Who is? I know for a fact that it is the greatest run in football history, so I'm not blind to that at all. I wasn't aware that "they" felt any frustration. As I clearly stated, we are a good team. However, I merely mentioned that I don't see the great focus and execution that "the process" has brought in the past, and I am simply hoping that we can turn on the thought process of dominating the man across from you on every play when it matters. Anyway, have a good one.

The Good - Tua and the receivers, Reichard FGs of 48 and 49 yards, 1st team Defense, no injuries.

The Bad - Still issues with the OL. Waddle TD return negated by block in the back penalty.

The Ugly - The sweltering heat.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Good: Tua, FG kicker, a win is always good
    Bad: OLine, the fact that they scored at all
    Ugly: what happened to me before the game. I am in a tremendous amount of pain.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll