Betting Odds for Week 3 Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Big win in Week 2 vs. NM State. No injuries. Young guys continue to get better. Onward.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones gambling or any degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Ohio St., in a game where they always seem to struggle, is favored by (only) 14 over Indiana
  • Miss St. is a 7.5 point favorite over Kansas St.
  • Georgia is a 31.5 pt favorite over Arkansas St.
  • Alabama is favored by 24 over South Carolina
  • Arkansas is favored by 12 over Colorado St.
  • Auburn is favored by 34.5 over Kent St.
  • Kentucky is an 11 pt underdog to Florida
  • Clemson is favored by 24 over Syracuse
  • Oklahoma is favored by 19 over UCLA
  • No lines for the following games
    • Tennessee - UT Chattanooga
    • Ole Miss - SE Louisiana
    • TAMU - Lamar
    • Mizzou - SE Missouri St
    • LSU - Northwestern St

Enjoy the games!!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I think we do. But I think USCe is going to end up being a mediocre team this year. 6-6 like.

Take Oklahoma and the over all day long. All. Day. Long.
I dunno.....now that Bentley is out they're looking a whole lot better! Not saying they will beat Bama better....but I think they will be a contender in the East anyway.

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
I had two thoughts when I saw these lines. One is the same thing you stated. The second thought is that Colorado St. must be terrible.
They played a competitive first half against Colorado but ended up losing 52-31.

Wouldn't be surprised if they won again (beat Arkansas last year) but the Arkansas offense has looked better with Starkel at QB instead of Hicks. Glad Morris finally decided to stop being stubborn and playing Hicks when it clearly wasn't working.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I think we do. But I think USCe is going to end up being a mediocre team this year. 6-6 like.

Take Oklahoma and the over all day long. All. Day. Long.
USCe plays Alabama, UGA, and Clemson this year along with having to play 6 other SEC teams. If they go 6-6 that like going 9-3 with a regular schedule.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.