Forecast for Columbia SC on 9-14

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Per TWC: 91 Degrees, 20% Precip., 60% Humidity (for Columbia proper, Stadium...?) But as we all know, that will change umpteen hundred times between now and Saturday.

ROLL TIDE!

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Accuweather now at 21% precipitation, 18% thunderstorms, 91 degrees & humid.

Important for those going, USC allows each person to bring in one unopened (sealed) bottle of water and then has hydration stations inside stadium where you can refill your bottle for free. If you don't like plastic you can bring in one empty water bottle of your choosing and then fill it up inside the stadium.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I hope the weather will be rain/storm free but I won't look at the forecast until Thursday. It makes me nervous (injury possibilities and things going their way for the other team) when the players play in hard rain. I definitely don't want the game to have any rain/storm delays.

I know Saban looks at the weather channel each morning at 6am while he eats his oatmeal creme pies and coffee, so I trust that he will monitor the forecast and prepare accordingly. :)

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
As of today Weather.com showing 20% chance of rain, Accuweather.com showing 22% chance.

I don't think tix will be hard to come by for anyone thinking about making trip without tickets. It's not a bad drive, especially if you're coming from Bham (5.5 hours).

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
As of today Weather.com showing 20% chance of rain, Accuweather.com showing 22% chance.

I don't think tix will be hard to come by for anyone thinking about making trip without tickets. It's not a bad drive, especially if you're coming from Bham (5.5 hours).
Hootie and the Blowfish play on Friday night; so there will be a lot of hungover Gamecocks on Saturday.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.