Game Thread: Alabama players in the NFL 2019

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Coop, King Henry, and Mr. Ingram all had excellent days. Julio and Ridley both had TD receptions. Hightower looking good. JK Scott looking great (can we bring him back?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Yes. Inactive today. I don't even know why they drafted him. They did not need a runningback.
Yah between James White, Rex Burkhead and Sony Michel they are set for what they want to do. No idea where Damien fits I there other than maybe as a developmental project? Burkhead and White have been around a while so maybe they look to see how Damien develops over the next year? Only the Patriots would have that luxury. Just saw them dismantle a very athletic, if inexperienced, Steeler defense. Add Antonio Brown to that and i doubt they can be stopped unless a monster defensive line just runs their entire game plan.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Josh Jacobs scores a touchdown for the Raiders! So many Bama players have looked really good on this first NFL weekend

tidenative

Scout Team
Sep 25, 2016
First player in a long time to begin his career with 100 rushing yards from scrimmage and two touchdowns!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Derrick Henry had a great game. I've always loved to watch him play. I just hope Tennessee can continue to start well so that he can get touches.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Yah between James White, Rex Burkhead and Sony Michel they are set for what they want to do. No idea where Damien fits I there other than maybe as a developmental project? Burkhead and White have been around a while so maybe they look to see how Damien develops over the next year? Only the Patriots would have that luxury. Just saw them dismantle a very athletic, if inexperienced, Steeler defense. Add Antonio Brown to that and i doubt they can be stopped unless a monster defensive line just runs their entire game plan.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It would surprise me if the Pats wave Harris and another team picks him up.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
It would surprise me if the Pats wave Harris and another team picks him up.
So do you think he will stick with the Patriots for a while or that no team would be interested in him? I did not see any of his preseason performances so I don't know how he looked against NFL-ish level players; averaged 5.5 years on only 16 attempts and caught 4 passes.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
So do you think he will stick with the Patriots for a while or that no team would be interested in him? I did not see any of his preseason performances so I don't know how he looked against NFL-ish level players; averaged 5.5 years on only 16 attempts and caught 4 passes.
How I see it is that Sony Michel is a better RB from my unbiased opinion. James White is waaayyyy to valuable as a receiver to let go. Rex Burkhead as good as he is will turn 30 next year and we all know what that means for a RB. So I think there is still a fair chance the Pats hold on to him. Too early to tell at this point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.