Pick the score: Alabama vs. South Carolina

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't think this is a game to work on running back and OL problems so I hope we'll just try to control the game with short passing, ball control offense.

Bama 38
Cocky: 20

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think we may be in for a bit of a struggle win by our standards. No 2014 Arkansas type of struggle though. I'm concerned that Muschamp will do a good job of making us one dimensional for a stretch and accordingly never really control the game with the run until late in the action.

Alabama 37
SCAR 17

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I think we may be in for a bit of a struggle win by our standards. No 2014 Arkansas type of struggle though. I'm concerned that Muschamp will do a good job of making us one dimensional for a stretch and accordingly never really control the game with the run until late in the action.

Alabama 37
SCAR 17
It certainly can turn out as you predict but I don't envy Muschamp's task of putting together a defensive plan against Tua and Bama's receiving corp. Attempting to take away the deep threat and cover the short passing game sure appears to open up the run game. It could come down to how effective the SCAR offense can move the ball on the Bama defense. To me that will be the key to this season. I believe it is just a matter of time until the Bama run game begins to be significantly more effective.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The main problem is I think they'll try to take away shots and the run game but our protection has been a bit spotty and these are the first SEC athletes we've seen this year.

As long as we win and don't get injured, I think it ought to be a good shock to the system.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
It certainly can turn out as you predict but I don't envy Muschamp's task of putting together a defensive plan against Tua and Bama's receiving corp. Attempting to take away the deep threat and cover the short passing game sure appears to open up the run game. It could come down to how effective the SCAR offense can move the ball on the Bama defense. To me that will be the key to this season. I believe it is just a matter of time until the Bama run game begins to be significantly more effective.
It could happen this weekend...……………..but yeah, it wont be an easy game

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.