Pick the score: Alabama vs. South Carolina

Clemson81to85

Aug 26, 2017
I know South Carolina pretty well. Most of Bama's yardage this week will come from running it right down South Carolina's throat. This will be one of your top rushing yardage games of the season. The score I'm predicting is 48-17. The only reason for 17 is garbage time points. The only reason for 48 is Bama will call off the dogs. I think the running game will come so easily that Saban will be content to just stick with it more than usual. He will stick with the run because of being on the road in a hostile environment and to keep defense rested.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I know South Carolina pretty well. Most of Bama's yardage this week will come from running it right down South Carolina's throat. This will be one of your top rushing yardage games of the season. The score I'm predicting is 48-17. The only reason for 17 is garbage time points. The only reason for 48 is Bama will call off the dogs. I think the running game will come so easily that Saban will be content to just stick with it more than usual. He will stick with the run because of being on the road in a hostile environment and to keep defense rested.
Have you watched our rushing efforts in the first two games???

FWIW, I hope you are right.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Chickens with a td and fg in first half.

Home game, their young, hot qb gets some yards in first half. CNS jacks up def. at half and puts an end to the silliness.

Final UA-34, USCe-10, at worst.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.