Alabama: Latest Bama News 9/9/2019 Thru 9/15/2019

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for the update, and the posts.

That's all I have time for now, taking Nancy to the hospital for an procedure. Will post later.

Welp, we're in the 2nd half, tied( hormones weren't effective, Taxol infusion started}, we stopped them, got the ball back, and scored ( Taxol), but we'll have to wait for the official review to see if it's good, (Doctor reviews bloodwork, and x-ray). A replay tentatively shows it was good, (home health Nurse said her lungs were clear, and other vital signs) It's a real fight, an old fashioned slobber knocker, on a muddy field, but we've got a little momentum, and we're going to kick C's butt!

Alabama vs. South Carolina preview: When Alabama has the ball

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Guys sorry for no posts/updates, I was at the hospital for 9 hours Fri and 14 hours sat. my wife Nancy was moved to critical care yesterday. Things went south after her infusion, nothing to do with taxol. I saw a lot of the game; muted mostly. We won. Roll Tide. Please Pray for Nancy.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Guys sorry for no posts/updates, I was at the hospital for 9 hours Fri and 14 hours sat. my wife Nancy was moved to critical care yesterday. Things went south after her infusion, nothing to do with taxol. I saw a lot of the game; muted mostly. We won. Roll Tide. Please Pray for Nancy.
I hope your wife will be okay. I will keep you in my prayers. Cancer stinks.I know from experience with my mom having it 3 times.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Sorry to hear the news. Praying for yall.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
[FONT=&quot]I lost the love of my life my soul mate of 53 years, 52 married - Nancy. I was blessed to know her at all! She passed away this morning at 2:15am ET. My son and I were both there with her, she was at peace. That Monday morning, we had her moved from the CCU to palliative care, according to her wishes. And as I said she passed away Tuesday at 2:15am. We spent an hour or so with Nancy, and then called Maraman-Billings Funeral Home in Shepherdsville Ky., because they have a small section that allows natural burial, which is no embalming and no concrete vault - simply returning the body to the dust from which God formed man, while the soul returns to its Maker. We purchased 2 gravesites 3 or 4 yrs ago at a private cemetery, which does not have to conform to Ky law and virtually all the states.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nancy died 7 weeks from the day she was diagnosed. At first, I was upset with the unfairness of it, because she was the kindest, sweetest, most loving and giving person, who spread love and understanding to many righteous persons, and that doesn't even cover it. In the end I thanked God for that because she didn't suffer pain or agony at all, and one of the metastasized sites was bone cancer, which most people in stage 4 have agony. She also had right lung and stomach cancer. My son and I are exhausted. We got home at 5 am, then I got up at 8:35 to clean up, receive visitors and make phone calls, and funeral arrangements, after 4 endless days with little sleep. My heart is broken, and a great part of me died with her. Guys I won’t post any more this week, I'll take down this thread soon, and maybe somehow post the LBN 9/23.
[/FONT]

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am so sorry that you lost Nancy. May God bless you and your family through this time.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
[FONT=&quot]I lost the love of my life my soul mate of 53 years, 52 married - Nancy. I was blessed to know her at all! She passed away this morning at 2:15am ET. My son and I were both there with her, she was at peace. That Monday morning, we had her moved from the CCU to palliative care, according to her wishes. And as I said she passed away Tuesday at 2:15am. We spent an hour or so with Nancy, and then called Maraman-Billings Funeral Home in Shepherdsville Ky., because they have a small section that allows natural burial, which is no embalming and no concrete vault - simply returning the body to the dust from which God formed man, while the soul returns to its Maker. We purchased 2 gravesites 3 or 4 yrs ago at a private cemetery, which does not have to conform to Ky law and virtually all the states.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nancy died 7 weeks from the day she was diagnosed. At first, I was upset with the unfairness of it, because she was the kindest, sweetest, most loving and giving person, who spread love and understanding to many righteous persons, and that doesn't even cover it. In the end I thanked God for that because she didn't suffer pain or agony at all, and one of the metastasized sites was bone cancer, which most people in stage 4 have agony. She also had right lung and stomach cancer. My son and I are exhausted. We got home at 5 am, then I got up at 8:35 to clean up, receive visitors and make phone calls, and funeral arrangements, after 4 endless days with little sleep. My heart is broken, and a great part of me died with her. Guys I won’t post any more this week, I'll take down this thread soon, and maybe somehow post the LBN 9/23.
[/FONT]
I’m so sorry. She seemed like a great person. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hate cancer and what it does.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
God Bless you and your family Al. Nancy is home now and smiling down on y'all giving you the strength to carry on until the day we all return home.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.