Alabama: Latest Bama News 9/9/2019 Thru 9/15/2019

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Thank you for all your thoughts and Prayers. The hormones didn't work and she had her first infusion Friday afternoon, little or no side effects. I brought her home from the hospital yesterday about 5:00 PM. She has another infusion Friday, and then another the following Friday, then a week off and repeat. This is especially hard both of us are in our seventies, certainly not what we were expecting. The doctor said to "go home and Pray for healing for you and wisdom for me",and then he hugged her. I wrap her legs with ace bandages to reduce the swelling, and massage them. The taxol infusion should stop the cancer, shrink the tumors and dry up the fluid on her lungs stomach and heart, and so far has seemingly started to do so, as the fluid build up has halted, so far. We pray for it's 100 % efficacy! Please keep Praying for her it really helps and again thank you all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.