News Article: Saturday Down South - Vols-need-to-fire-jeremy-pruitt-hire-phillip-fulmer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Saturday Down South - Vols-need-to-fire-jeremy-pruitt-hire-phillip-fulmer

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/te...hillip-fulmer/

This is very entertaining to see the total meltdown of the UcheaT fan base and media members. I wonder how much gasoline they can pour on the bonfire and get Pruitt fired in the middle of a season. With that being said, we all know the Phat Phils ego would drive him to take the reins over if they fire Pruitt (which would be totally stupid).

I for one would love to see Fulmer take over mid year if this were to happen. The beatdowns would be a source of entertainment for me.

BamaNation First Team GCtidefan's Avatar

Re: Saturday Down South - Vols-need-to-fire-jeremy-pruitt-hire-phillip-fulmer

I'm thinking Fat Phil will wait until AFTER the Alabama game to plunge the waiting knife into JP's back.
    It IS fun to watch! RTR

BamaNation All-American

there's only one thing I feel bad about regarding Tennessee's problems and that's because a kid from my hometown is on their roster and I feel bad for him...other than that...I hope they never win another game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Go Bama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bama2112 View Post
    https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/te...hillip-fulmer/

This is very entertaining to see the total meltdown of the UcheaT fan base and media members. I wonder how much gasoline they can pour on the bonfire and get Pruitt fired in the middle of a season. With that being said, we all know the Phat Phils ego would drive him to take the reins over if they fire Pruitt (which would be totally stupid).

I for one would love to see Fulmer take over mid year if this were to happen. The beatdowns would be a source of entertainment for me.
    Vol fans are thinking We’ve got to do something even if it’s wrong. This is the attitude I love at Tennessee because every decision they’ve made in the last ten years has been wrong.

Dave Hooker is actually making a case for the doughnut man. This is really rich humor.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Bodhisattva's Avatar

The Vols need to start doing the opposite because if every instinct they have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.

Bodhi

Lily (age 6): Daddy, I know what I want to be when I grow up: an artist.
    Bodhi (internally groaning): Yeah? What kind of artist?
    Lily: A balloon animal artist!
    Bodhi (face palm)

Time to buy some stock in Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jack Bourbon's Avatar

This situation has amazing potential:

Fulmer = Processed?

One can dream.

BamaNation All-SEC

Phat Phil is marshaling his forces. Pruitt is gonna be gone before the season is out. I predict Phil is going to let him take the fall with Alabama and then step in and grab the reins.

I am looking forward to seeing him on the sidelines again. Especially watching him as the Viles take beating after beating.

I would bet Saban would take Pruitt back as an off field staff member. I would like to see it happena nd see TN sink further into the abyss.....
    "May the Tide Be with You"

Southern Adirondack mountains of upstate NY

Surprise!!!! NOT............go ahead phil, would LOVE seeing alabama embarrass the viles again with phil at the reins...........

BamaNation Scout Team

I really don't think we will see Fulmer back on the sideline. I mean he has it made in his position at the school. He really does little with his parade of staff doing nearly all of the work and him just making appearances. But stranger things have happened.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by SirCedricCedric View Post
    I really don't think we will see Fulmer back on the sideline. I mean he has it made in his position at the school. He really does little with his parade of staff doing nearly all of the work and him just making appearances. But stranger things have happened.
    You must not be too familiar with the antics of The Great Pumpkin. It would be right up his alley to think he can swoop in and roam the sidelines again to be hailed as the Conquering Hero.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamamoss2 View Post
    I would bet Saban would take Pruitt back as an off field staff member. I would like to see it happena nd see TN sink further into the abyss.....
    I think he would.....I would send Butch down the road to make room....Old Phil is probably sharpening his knives. I feel for Jeremy