News Article: Saturday Down South - Vols-need-to-fire-jeremy-pruitt-hire-phillip-fulmer

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It’s not as if he had a lot of great options.
Schiano was a great hire, and Fulmer also had a hand in blocking a potential Gundy and Leach hire. There were better options than Pruitt, and the more and more time passes by it seems like Fulmer had two motivations in the hire. 1) was to put himself in a position of control and 2) to cripple Alabama by taking a great assistant coach away from them.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Schiano was a great hire, and Fulmer also had a hand in blocking a potential Gundy and Leach hire. There were better options than Pruitt, and the more and more time passes by it seems like Fulmer had two motivations in the hire. 1) was to put himself in a position of control and 2) to cripple Alabama by taking a great assistant coach away from them.
I can’t see why Gundy would ever leave Oki light unless it were for the NFL and I’m sure that window has closed. Leach would have been a great hire. However he also described it as “Something out of Shakespeare” if that tells you anything. I don’t think he’d want Fulmer as his boss.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.