News Article: Saturday Down South - Vols-need-to-fire-jeremy-pruitt-hire-phillip-fulmer

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...ed-to-fire-jeremy-pruitt-hire-phillip-fulmer/

This is very entertaining to see the total meltdown of the UcheaT fan base and media members. I wonder how much gasoline they can pour on the bonfire and get Pruitt fired in the middle of a season. With that being said, we all know the Phat Phils ego would drive him to take the reins over if they fire Pruitt (which would be totally stupid).

I for one would love to see Fulmer take over mid year if this were to happen. The beatdowns would be a source of entertainment for me.

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
I'm thinking Fat Phil will wait until AFTER the Alabama game to plunge the waiting knife into JP's back.
It IS fun to watch! RTR

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
there's only one thing I feel bad about regarding Tennessee's problems and that's because a kid from my hometown is on their roster and I feel bad for him...other than that...I hope they never win another game.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...ed-to-fire-jeremy-pruitt-hire-phillip-fulmer/

This is very entertaining to see the total meltdown of the UcheaT fan base and media members. I wonder how much gasoline they can pour on the bonfire and get Pruitt fired in the middle of a season. With that being said, we all know the Phat Phils ego would drive him to take the reins over if they fire Pruitt (which would be totally stupid).

I for one would love to see Fulmer take over mid year if this were to happen. The beatdowns would be a source of entertainment for me.
Vol fans are thinking We’ve got to do something even if it’s wrong. :biggrin2: This is the attitude I love at Tennessee because every decision they’ve made in the last ten years has been wrong.

Dave Hooker is actually making a case for the doughnut man. This is really rich humor.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
Phat Phil is marshaling his forces. Pruitt is gonna be gone before the season is out. I predict Phil is going to let him take the fall with Alabama and then step in and grab the reins.

I am looking forward to seeing him on the sidelines again. Especially watching him as the Viles take beating after beating.

SirCedricCedric

Dec 31, 2018
I really don't think we will see Fulmer back on the sideline. I mean he has it made in his position at the school. He really does little with his parade of staff doing nearly all of the work and him just making appearances. But stranger things have happened.

BamaInCummingGA

1st Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming, Ga
I really don't think we will see Fulmer back on the sideline. I mean he has it made in his position at the school. He really does little with his parade of staff doing nearly all of the work and him just making appearances. But stranger things have happened.
You must not be too familiar with the antics of The Great Pumpkin. It would be right up his alley to think he can swoop in and roam the sidelines again to be hailed as the Conquering Hero.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
This line near the end is the most sickeningly ironic thing I've ever heard:

"Fulmer is the only plausible answer to getting the Vols back to respectability."

Here, I'll match it:

"Rosie O'Donnell is the only hope for the U.S. Olympic Pole Vaulting team."

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I hate it for Jeremy but this Tennessee Football meltdown is so very sweet as a Tide Fan. Phat Phil back as head coach for the vomiteers...perfect! :D

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I hate Tennessee... BUT... I hate Phat Phil even more.
Phat Phil has always been a Snake in the grass

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.