Link: SEC Shorts - McConaughey hijacks stadium speaker after LSU game

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
LOL! My first post on Tidefans. (Please tell me it's not smack for an OU fan to laugh at UT on a Bama board).

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for welcoming me, guys. Love your board, by the way.

A little about myself, since I'm new here: I'm Oklahoma born and bred and a lifelong (with emphasis on long) Sooner fan. Outside of OU, there's not a college football program I respect more than UA. Our programs have much in common, being two of the true bluebloods in CFB. I fully expect the Tide to be back in the playoffs at the end of the season; hope my Sooners will be there too.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Not a bad first impression, scrybe. Are you indeed a writer?

Thanks for welcoming me, guys. Love your board, by the way.

A little about myself, since I'm new here: I'm Oklahoma born and bred and a lifelong (with emphasis on long) Sooner fan. Outside of OU, there's not a college football program I respect more than UA. Our programs have much in common, being two of the true bluebloods in CFB. I fully expect the Tide to be back in the playoffs at the end of the season; hope my Sooners will be there too.

scrybe

3rd Team
Sep 6, 2019
Not a bad first impression, scrybe. Are you indeed a writer?
Yes; if you consider newspaper types to be actual writers, that is.

I try to be respectful when visiting other teams' fan forums. It's not that difficult with tidefans; one of the better sites out there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.