Lynn Swann resigns as USC AD

Lynn Swann resigns as USC AD

Lynn Swann has resigned as #USC athletic director, according to USC president Carol Folt
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation All-American

Re: Lynn Swann resigns as USC AD

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    Lynn Swann has resigned as #USC athletic director, according to USC president Carol Folt
    ...step one in dumping Helton?

Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bama579 View Post
    Could be but Helton may be trending up given the true frosh they have at QB that won by 24 this past weekend vs Stanford.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

I wonder if they will be incredibly short-sighted again and hire an ex-player for that position like they have for their last three hires.

BamaNation All-SEC

So Taggart's gotta look elsewhere for his next falling upward lifeline ("upachute")? Life can be so unfair... . Wait a minute, there's hope for Losing Willie yet, I hear J.K. McKay is warming up in the Peter Principle bullpen.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Hiring an AD at USCw is like trying to hire an HR Manager at the Playboy Mansion....
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Not currently seeking, but if the latter comes open, where would I send my resume? on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Hiring an AD at USCw is like trying to hire an HR Manager at the Playboy Mansion....