2020 Prospect: 4* ILB Jordan Banks Commits to Arizona St. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Re: 4* ILB Jordan Banks

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Herm is turning things around out there in the desert.
    My thoughts exactly...Remember all those who said that he had been out too long and would be a disaster? If you listened to him on ESPN shows and saw his energy and desire to positively affect young men's lives, then you had to believe he would be a success. I have become a Herm Edwards fan!!
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Padreruf View Post
    My thoughts exactly...Remember all those who said that he had been out too long and would be a disaster? If you listened to him on ESPN shows and saw his energy and desire to positively affect young men's lives, then you had to believe he would be a success. I have become a Herm Edwards fan!!
    I`ve always thought he was a hard man not to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    I`ve always thought he was a hard man not to like.
    I am right there with you.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BirminghamBAMA View Post
    No offense taken...essentially Alabama slowed down their recruiting efforts on Banks...Alabama already has a stud LB class as is..they see Webb as their top target...and have gone all in on him. With numbers being tight and slowed recruiting efforts...not surprised to see Banks make this decision. There were rumors earlier this week of Bama slowing down their recruiting of him.
    Currently 3 guys are a priority at the position Sewell Webb and Flowe

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Currently 3 guys are a priority at the position Sewell Webb and Flowe
    Who do you think Bama ends up with?

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Keeter View Post
    Who do you think Bama ends up with?
    Right now it's looking more like we have the best shot with Webb. Sewell gave a verbal to Washington and Justin Flowe is a Clemson lean. Of course, things can change tho.

BamaNation Second Team

Re: 4* ILB Jordan Banks Commits to Arizona St.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    Right now it's looking more like we have the best shot with Webb. Sewell gave a verbal to Washington and Justin Flowe is a Clemson lean. Of course, things can change tho.
    It was Sa'vell Smalls who committed to UW. Sewell is likely to end up at Oregon with his brother Penei. Flowe doesn't even have Bama in his top 4 at the moment. Once Tosh Lupoi left Bama, Bama fell off with both of those prospects. Which is why I stated that Webb is the top priority at LB because the other two are most likely not going to be wearing crimson......things could potentially change with Flowe IF they can get him back on campus...but with him cancelling two trips to Tuscaloosa over the summer, I wouldn't bet on him being in this class. Sewell will probably visit...I still expect him to stay out west...most likely at Oregon.
    Last edited by BirminghamBAMA; October 8th, 2019 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Grammar

BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar

Re: 4* ILB Jordan Banks Commits to Arizona St.

Why?
    Manchester City 2017-2018 English Premier League Champions & Carabou Cup Winners
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag