2020 Prospect: 4* ILB Jordan Banks Commits to Arizona St.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Re: 4* ILB Jordan Banks

Really? Are we sure about this? Truly no offense BB, but can someone confirm? Jam, maybe?
No offense taken...essentially Alabama slowed down their recruiting efforts on Banks...Alabama already has a stud LB class as is..they see Webb as their top target...and have gone all in on him. With numbers being tight and slowed recruiting efforts...not surprised to see Banks make this decision. There were rumors earlier this week of Bama slowing down their recruiting of him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

No offense taken...essentially Alabama slowed down their recruiting efforts on Banks...Alabama already has a stud LB class as is..they see Webb as their top target...and have gone all in on him. With numbers being tight and slowed recruiting efforts...not surprised to see Banks make this decision. There were rumors earlier this week of Bama slowing down their recruiting of him.
OK. Thank you sir!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Herm is turning things around out there in the desert.
My thoughts exactly...Remember all those who said that he had been out too long and would be a disaster? If you listened to him on ESPN shows and saw his energy and desire to positively affect young men's lives, then you had to believe he would be a success. I have become a Herm Edwards fan!!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

My thoughts exactly...Remember all those who said that he had been out too long and would be a disaster? If you listened to him on ESPN shows and saw his energy and desire to positively affect young men's lives, then you had to believe he would be a success. I have become a Herm Edwards fan!!
I`ve always thought he was a hard man not to like.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Currently 3 guys are a priority at the position Sewell Webb and Flowe

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Who do you think Bama ends up with?
Right now it's looking more like we have the best shot with Webb. Sewell gave a verbal to Washington and Justin Flowe is a Clemson lean. Of course, things can change tho.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Right now it's looking more like we have the best shot with Webb. Sewell gave a verbal to Washington and Justin Flowe is a Clemson lean. Of course, things can change tho.
It was Sa'vell Smalls who committed to UW. Sewell is likely to end up at Oregon with his brother Penei. Flowe doesn't even have Bama in his top 4 at the moment. Once Tosh Lupoi left Bama, Bama fell off with both of those prospects. Which is why I stated that Webb is the top priority at LB because the other two are most likely not going to be wearing crimson......things could potentially change with Flowe IF they can get him back on campus...but with him cancelling two trips to Tuscaloosa over the summer, I wouldn't bet on him being in this class. Sewell will probably visit...I still expect him to stay out west...most likely at Oregon.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.