Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Coincidentally, I’m in Wasilla right now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1051636

Yes - it IS a coincidence.

Todd Palin has filed for divorce from Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska and GOP vice presidential candidate, citing "incompatibility of temperament” and that “they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife."
Are you up there hunting beaver? I hear the beaver hunting in Alaska is pretty good.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Are you up there hunting beaver? I hear the beaver hunting in Alaska is pretty good.

Nah, I’m on my quest for 50 states.

I stayed with a friend I worked with 20-plus years ago. Got to catch up with them. I’m in Talkeetna at the moment but I’m leaving tomorrow. Beautiful place, and I hear it’s better when not on fire.

I’ve seen some remnants but no actual fires. Plus, it’s rained 2 of my 3 days here. Good for them, bad for me.

Eight am NFL kickoff - very weird feeling. When the Pats game ended around 730 last night, I just knew there was supposed to be another game coming on afterward.

:)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I some how thought they had been separated for quite a few years. She is nuttier than your grandmother's Christmas fruitcake, good for old Todd.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I some how thought they had been separated for quite a few years. She is nuttier than your grandmother's Christmas fruitcake, good for old Todd.
You may be thinking of Al and Tipper Gore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
Nah, I’m on my quest for 50 states.

I stayed with a friend I worked with 20-plus years ago. Got to catch up with them. I’m in Talkeetna at the moment but I’m leaving tomorrow. Beautiful place, and I hear it’s better when not on fire.

I’ve seen some remnants but no actual fires. Plus, it’s rained 2 of my 3 days here. Good for them, bad for me.

Eight am NFL kickoff - very weird feeling. When the Pats game ended around 730 last night, I just knew there was supposed to be another game coming on afterward.

:)
"Quest for 50 states". So that's what they call it now. ;)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Todd Palin " We were married for 31 years. It was the best 5 years of my life."
Hey Mark, if that new avatar is a photo of you, I don't think you've had a haircut since I last saw you. :) It makes you look wise.

If that's not you, never mind...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
"Quest for 50 states". So that's what they call it now. ;)
Well, I made it just a few weeks before turning 50 (flew to Hawaii from Anchorage by way of Seattle).

On a more serious note, I SUSPECT that Down's syndrome child has put pressure on that marriage that is unbelievable.
That happens a lot, and I'd surmise it's likely worse with a celebrity family that has kind of fallen apart in the first place.

The best course I took at the seminary was in Disability Ministry. The stats we got said that 89% of couples with a special needs child wind up divorced.

It made me admire the Stallings's marriage all the more.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.