John Bolton Fired (Or Resigned?)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
So sorry to see you go, John.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/politics/john-bolton-national-security-adviser-trump.html

Mr. Trump announced the decision on Twitter. “I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Re: John Bolton Fired

I can't believe it's come to this...Bolton recently told Trump it would be inappropriate to have the Taliban at Camp David, especially near the anniversary of 911. So now I'm wondering who will be the voice of reason?

And what a punk-like way to fire somebody, tweeting the notice out.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

It's going to be hard for Trump to name someone even worse than Bolton, but I'm sure he's up for the challenge.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

I can't believe it's come to this...Bolton recently told Trump it would be inappropriate to have the Taliban at Camp David, especially near the anniversary of 911. So now I'm wondering who will be the voice of reason?

And what a punk-like way to fire somebody, tweeting the notice out.
the only time Trump has ever had the stones to fire anyone in person was on TV and fake

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.