DNC debate - September 12, 2019 - Schedule info and discussion thread

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Close but no prize. He says "Hell yes, we are going to take your guns" but what he does not say is that the authorities would be going "door to door" to do it. He was referring to making owning them illegal, and letting the legal process play out.

I understand gun advocates are terrified of having someone come to their door demanding their guns, and those that try to suggest that's what the Dem position is are distorting things, I guess because they are so scared.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Close but no prize. He says "Hell yes, we are going to take your guns" but what he does not say is that the authorities would be going "door to door" to do it. He was referring to making owning them illegal, and letting the legal process play out.

I understand gun advocates are terrified of having someone come to their door demanding their guns, and those that try to suggest that's what the Dem position is are distorting things, I guess because they are so scared.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/14/politics/beto-orourke-assault-guns-confiscation-fact-check/index.html

The whole "requiring to sell the guns back to the ATF" thing would be "interesting" to enforce. Good luck.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.