Suspended Alabama freshman Antonio Alfano has ‘disappeared a little bit’ - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Re: Suspended Alabama freshman Antonio Alfano has ‘disappeared a little bit’

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    That’s the reason for the drop off. It’s one thing to have guys leave early, the Process depends on it, it’s quite another to have your top rated guys never contribute at all.
    That is fair, but keep in mind that Alabama does not have a huge drop-off to its next highest player, and so on, and so forth. This would kill most programs. It is only a setback for Alabama.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

If he is gone, then we need to let it go, no sense in further discussing his leaving. I do agree with rgw, we have missed out on some recruits we could certainly use right now. It is my opinion that losing 5-7 assistants nearly every year creates serious issues of continuity in the staff and when these assistants go to other schools in the region then those relationships go with them.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by bamacpa View Post
    Would not have guessed Kendall Sheffield was ranked higher than Minkah.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Second Team

good bye and good luck, hopefully it all works out. maybe juco is a good option, but you still gotta go to class . Go back home and get it together, you're not the first person this has happened to , athlete or not. I came close myself, but my father "talked" me out of it and i grew up.

Wish my Athletic membership was still active...

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1184860597877379073

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Future "Last Chance U" featured player?

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Future "Last Chance U" featured player?
    I was thinking "Florida State" player......
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    I was thinking "Florida State" player......
    No that's just mean. Wouldn't wish that on him.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar

I saw where he had entered the transfer portal. Any further news?
    Manchester City 2017-2018 English Premier League Champions & Carabou Cup Winners
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

BamaNation All-American

No doubt that the barn is already actively recruiting him. Academics are optional down there...

Academics? They've never heard of them, ask Bo, Fullwood, Fairly, and/or Cam - just to name a few. Remember, 'class' (both the school kind and the character kind) was big with Coach Bryant, therefore the barn has always been against it.
    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by edwd58 View Post
    Academics? They've never heard of them, ask Bo, Fullwood, Fairly, and/or Cam - just to name a few. Remember, 'class' (both the school kind and the character kind) was big with Coach Bryant, therefore the barn has always been against it.
    Or James Brooks