Suspended Alabama freshman Antonio Alfano has ‘disappeared a little bit’

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Probably doesn't help if you are a star athlete and people have been treating you like minor royalty since you were in 9th grade. I hope the young man figures it out. I fear that if he leaves and goes somewhere that they let everything else slide as long as he plays things will not work out well for him.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ummm, the greatest generation produced the most selfish generation in history. Just sayin'.
Peacetime does that to a society.

I also know it’s trendy to blame everything wrong in the world on the boomers, but can someone please tell me what’s so wrong with our world?

Tech is amazing
More than enough food to feed the planet
3rd world countries are advancing quickly
Poor now means = cell phones, free medical and housing
More kids in college then ever
And I get to watch every Bama football and basketball game

I think that the boomers accomplished much of that.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
According to Murf Baldwin, he was told this kid got kicked out of 2 previous High Schools he attended before the one he played at as a Senior. I knew from following recruiting he’d changed schools several times, not that’s the first j had heard he had got kicked out.

If that’s true, I’m less than confident that he’ll ever be seen in a crimson uniform.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
So tired of all this speculation. Let AA's family and the coaches help him with whatever he is dealing with -- his sick grandmother, etc. It's such a pointless thread after the initial information was set out.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
If he were to return to the team, it’s hard to imagine providing any depth this year. I hope the young man reaches his obviously large potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If he were to return to the team, it’s hard to imagine providing any depth this year. I hope the young man reaches his obviously large potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really, we don't have a lot of body. He may get on the field even if he's not ready out of necessity.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.